
I have to say that I am grateful to Cub Foods this week.
Here's my story- In my typical and yet growing forgetfulness I actually left a full bag of grocery meats at Cub on Sunday! Yeah, how? I don't know.. I guess I was anxious to get done with grocery shopping or something. I didn't realize however that I had left the groceries there until Monday night when I was searching through the freezer for the steak I was certain I had purchased. At first I thought I had left it in the back of the car, but after thinking about it longer, I didn't remember ever putting any of the meats away in the freezer. And I remembered at that moment, I had thrown away the receipt in a garbage can in the Cub parking lot! In a half-hearted attempt I called Cub to see if they would believe my story. Amazingly they have a record of all paid food that people leave....I found reassurance that I am not the only one who has done this before....Anyway, they had me name the items I was missing and sure enough, they had them on the list. They let me walk in, pick out my meats, double check them at the counter, and walk right out. Amazing...saved me from having to buy all that meat again! Thanks, Cub, for being more organized than me!
Here's my story- In my typical and yet growing forgetfulness I actually left a full bag of grocery meats at Cub on Sunday! Yeah, how? I don't know.. I guess I was anxious to get done with grocery shopping or something. I didn't realize however that I had left the groceries there until Monday night when I was searching through the freezer for the steak I was certain I had purchased. At first I thought I had left it in the back of the car, but after thinking about it longer, I didn't remember ever putting any of the meats away in the freezer. And I remembered at that moment, I had thrown away the receipt in a garbage can in the Cub parking lot! In a half-hearted attempt I called Cub to see if they would believe my story. Amazingly they have a record of all paid food that people leave....I found reassurance that I am not the only one who has done this before....Anyway, they had me name the items I was missing and sure enough, they had them on the list. They let me walk in, pick out my meats, double check them at the counter, and walk right out. Amazing...saved me from having to buy all that meat again! Thanks, Cub, for being more organized than me!
2 comments:
I've been there too! But all I forgot was a bag of chips and bananas!
I missed you last night!
Strawberries...mmmm....like the new background!
Post a Comment