Thursday, March 16, 2006

I love snow!

Right now...I do. Usually, you would not hear this from me, but at this very moment...snow is one of my favorite things...yes...a very wonderful thing. A year ago I would not be speaking such nonsense because the Bloomington School district pays no regard to the danger of attempting to move a car covered in 4 feet of snow down an ice rinked street...no oh no... but New Prague...awww... There's a district if I ever saw one....Has there ever been a district that could bring tears of joy to my eyes just at the mere mention of its name? No..not until New Prague...now this is a district that not only puts safety first but makes my heart swell with pride and something else....What is it? Oh yes...I think it's a little bit of... naa-naa-na-a-boo-boo! Uh huh...that's it! I'm going home. 12:00 noon :)

6 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

YOU STINK. SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE A PANSY.

Love,
Becky

Jes said...

You love me...c'mon!

Jes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Hawk said...

I do love you!!! What was the deleted comment??

Mrs. Hawk said...

I do love you!!! What was the deleted comment??

Jes said...

Haha...I posted twice (the same thing) so I deleted one of them..sorry, kinda boring.. no big juicy secret to hide there. It sure looks mysteriously naughty though doesn't it?