Thursday, March 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I am happy to say that Mike and I have found our new home! It is a 2 bedroom townhouse in Lakeville..our first home together! Needless to say, I am excited as I look forward to living with this man and owning a place for the first time ever! I can't wait to decorate, pick out colors, furniture, and all that comes with having a place. I know we won't be doing any major changes to the place, so hopefully the move in will be fairly easy and stress-free. We will be only a few miles from his dad's house, my aunt and uncle, and countless others that we know..which will be nice (I think?) It really is the perfect location for us as it is half-way in between our jobs.
After the wedding or maybe before, we'll have everyone out to celebrate!
Check out the pictures here.
http://www.tcmls.com/9601/prop.html

5 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

YEAH FOR A NEW HOUSE! When do you move in??

Jes said...

Mike will move in 60 days. I'll move my stuff from storage in there around the same time...but of course won't live there until after the wedding. :) I can't wait.

Mrs. Hawk said...

WOW! That's so soon! I bet Chris will cry. They'll probably both have a sobbing session, with plenty of hugging and talking about "The Old Days". That or they are going to start playing foosball everyday straight and not go to work. HA HA

Jax said...

Congrats Jes!! That's awesome! I am so excited for you and Mike! I'm still hoping to make the wedding, but it's looking like I will be planning my own wedding very soon, so I'm not sure what's going to happen with the timing and vacation and stuff... If you want the story, you're going to have to call me! ;) Love you!

Jes said...

Oh my Gosh! Congratulations! Hee hee...that is so awesome, Jackie!I'll give you call very soon!