Was my last post really back in December? Crazy...and yes I do mean my life ;) Ha ha...I am loving being a mom of two precious kids but there are days that I do completely understand the phrase, "I feel like pulling my hair out!"
Jonny is a sweet baby boy, sleeps well, and is pretty easy going for the most part....just needs a lot of typical attention for feedings, diaper changes and cuddling. Elli is enjoying being a big sister and helper. She LOVES to beat me over to Jonny's side to put his pacifier back in his mouth when needed....although she also likes to experiment with taking it back out shortly after and stares at him in wonder as he wails all over again....ahhhh...It will be nice when she truly can be a helper!
I still am doing daycare 5 days a week for my cousin's daughter which adds more fun to the mix! She and Elli are like sisters...they have a love/hate relationship which anyone with a sister can infer what I am talking about!
As busy and hectic as my days seem lately, I am reminded today to be thankful in every moment and to give praise to God for blessing me and allowing me to be a mother. It is a privilege and honor and I am so grateful for this role in my life.
Some moments make it easier to be thankful...like in the moments of Elli's funny sayings or serious questions and comments. Like today as I changed her diaper, she asked, "Change Mommy's poopy diaper too?" I wasn't sure how to respond to that! Or just the sweetness of her arms around my leg in a hug and the most beautiful words to a mom's ear, "Love you, Mommy!" Can't beat that! Well, I could ramble on and on but I'll quit here and post pictures that will say more anyway!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the two:) so adorable!! You are a great mom Jess!!
Sweet. The post and the pictures.
Post a Comment