I am a your basic German/Norwegian/Irish/and other mix of Minnesotan. I am thankful for my life shared with my loving husband,sweet daughter and charming son!
Monday, February 09, 2009
I know the Superbowl is over but....
I have nothing clever or even very interesting to say today but this picture brought a smile to my face and thought it might do the same for you....
LOVE THIS PICTURE! I used to have a blog for a friend of mine (meaning, I did it for him) and it was all about cats. And this is one of the pictures that was on the blog. It brought a good laugh!
1 comment:
LOVE THIS PICTURE! I used to have a blog for a friend of mine (meaning, I did it for him) and it was all about cats. And this is one of the pictures that was on the blog. It brought a good laugh!
Post a Comment