Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Encouragement for Today

I have been worried all morning....I was going to blog about my worry and concern with what could happen in our nation's future and my concerns about the new president, but I decided to read a friend's blog first. I am so glad I did. I am no longer going to blog about my worry as it is wrong really. I had misplaced my trust momentarily. If you have been in the same state of mind as I have been , I'd encourage you to read Jackie's blog from today. It is truth that brought my focus back to who God is. It puts everything into right perspective and leaves no room for worry. God is in control and he is good!

1 comment:

Jax said...

Thanks Jes...I am glad that what I wrote was encouraging to you and helped ease your worry! I felt compelled to write it out of my own surprising sense of peace yesterday. I hope more friends find peace in trusting God's sovereignty over our human understanding of things. Love you friend!