Friday, December 09, 2005

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

And the busiest..and the most stress-filled....are we all nodding our heads together in agreement? Ha ha...If I blog about that topic, it will more than likely be a downer, so instead here is one more thing "to do" if you enjoy a mental challenge. This is not original, and you may have done something like it before. But fire away...if you wanna show off those mad synonym skills. I'll post answers in a couple of days. ;) (Sorry...the teacher in me is really shining today.)

1. Ecstasy Toward The Orb
2. Hush, The Foretelling Spirits Harmonize
3. Minuscule Corpulent Fellow in Red
4. Hey, Minuscule Urban Area of Southwest Jerusalem
5. Quiescent Nocturnal Period
6. We Autocratic Troika Originating Near the Ascent of Apollo
7. The Primary Carol
8. Obtain Personally Exuberant Minuscule December 25th
9. Embellish the Corridors
10. I'm Fantasizing Concerning A Blanched Yuletide
11. I Apprehended My Maternal Parent Osculating With A Corpulent Unshaven Male in Crimson Disguise
12. During the Time Bovine Caretakers Supervised Their Charges
13. The Coniferous Comrades
14. Time Where Flowing Water Joins Largest Body of Water
15. The Thing Manifested Itself At the Onset of A Transparent Day
16. Singular Desire for Yuletide is Duo of Primarily Located Orthodontia Objects
17. What Offspring Abides Thus?
18. Removed In A Bovine Feeding Trough
19. Valentino, The Wapiti with the Roseate Proboscis
20. The Slight Percussionist Lad (not Machito or Hal :) )
21. Father Christmas Approaches The Metropolis
22. Female Father Christmas
23. Seraphim We Aurally Detected In the Stratosphere
24. Creator, Cool It, You Kooky Cats (not the entire band...well maybe)
25. Offspring of Urban Area of Southwest Jerusalem
26. All of Us Request An Exuberant December 25th For Our Neighbors
27. Clicking Cup-Shaped Instrument
28. Yuletide Desire
29. Feathery Deposit of Ice Rotundly shaped by Human Hands
30. Is It Possible We Perceive the Same Sound?

2 comments:

adventuregrl said...

Okay, this killed about ten minutes of my workday today...and I didn't get them all, but here goes...
1--Joy to the World, 4--O Little Town of Bethlehem, 5--Silent Night, 6--We Three Kings, 7--The First Noel, 9--Deck the Halls, 10--I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, 11--I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, 15--It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, 16--All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, 17--What Child Is This? 18--Away in a Manger, 20--Little Drummer Boy, 21--Santa Claus is Coming to Town, 23--Angels We have Heard on High, 26--We Wish You A Merry Christmas, 29--Frosty the Snowman, 30--Do You Hear What I Hear?

I gave away some of your answers...

Jes said...

You rock! And I suck because I can't find the answers anywhere. I had them right here a few weeks ago...grrrr. I'm just going to say that you are the winner since you got the most right (and are the only one who attempted them that I know of)! ;)