Hello to those who read my blogs...
I haven't had much worthy news to blog about but thought since I have been to Alaska and back, that would make the cut. My sister Kristen and I went for about a week to see the large state of Alaska which really is like its own country. I didn't realize just how big it is and how big everything in it is. The mountains and ocean surrounded us on all sides. We climbed one mountain peak called "Flat Top" just outside of Anchorage which revealed just how out of shape I am. Besides a lot of tourist shopping,visiting of museums, and exploring some remote towns, we spent time with Wayne, Kristen's boyfriend and his extended family. We even got a trip up in one of the small planes to view the land from the air! As fun as it is to be on a vacation, I find that I love coming home. Pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment